"Chickens 101" is back
We are pleased to be able to offer a Chickens 101 course at the John Janzen Nature Centre, on Sunday, April 8, 2018 from 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM. Further details and registration are available at this link.
Topics covered include:
• Municipal, Provincial and Federal regulations
• Coop design and requirements
• Feeding and care
• Winter concerns and care
• Breed selection, buying hens, and flock introductions
• Predator and vermin prevention
• Waste management
• Disease recognition and control
• End of life options
19/7/2018 10:31:20 am
I like to attend "Chickens 101" or any other training on urban hen keeping training please.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.